Houston Methodist Childbirth Classes
As an expectant parent, you probably have a lot of questions. If you are already a parent, you may be wondering about your growing family. Fortunately, childbirth and breastfeeding educators at Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital are here to help, before and after delivery.
Childbirth classes are taught by a Registered Nurse and usually include a visit from a pediatrician and an anesthesiologist.
- Topics discussed include:
- Labor and delivery process
- Post partum care
- Infant care
- Cost is $75/couple. Patients are encouraged to invite their support person to attend.
- Classes are taught all day Saturday or two Sunday afternoons.
- To register for the childbirth classes please call: 281.274.7077.
- Class size is limited.
Online registration for Childbirth at Houston Methodist Sugar Land
Online registration for Childbirth at Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital